To be quite honest I haven’t had as much time as I would’ve liked to listen to Spotify and explore all its features, but I got a quick reminder on how cool it really was when I got into a bit of a mini discussion on my Buzzsonic Twitter profile about the excellent soundtrack that enhances the equally brilliant Nicolas Winding Refn helmed, Ryan Gosling starrer, ‘Drive’.
I did mention in an earlier Tweet, that the soundtrack could have been written in the 80s by Giorgio Moroder for a Michael Mann film. So, I went about creating a Giorgio Moroder Spotify playlist of tracks by the great man himself and tracks influenced by him too. Do let me know if I have missed any gems out and I’ll add to the list.
The only frustrating thing was I couldn’t find ‘When I Need You’ by the late great Donna Summer (the ‘Once Upon a Time’ album was missing, strangely enough). But how much more fun it was than listening to iTunes 90second clips or going on a bewildering web search to find just about everything Moroder has done.
- Timeline For Promoting A UK Single Release, A Radar Rough Guide
- Music Video Strategies for Promotion and Monetisation
- WordPress Viral Product Launch: Digital Music Distribution Handbook 2013
- Five Of The Most Useful SEO Infographics Of 2012
- How To Issue A DMCA Takedown Notice To Google
- Pinterest ‘Bans’ Gizmodo Apple Post
- Become A Social Media News Curation King With RSS
- The Complete Pinterest Resources Guide For Power Users
- Some Quick Branding Tips and Tools
- How To Crush It With These Awesome SEO Tools,Tips & Resources.